I personally don't think Newspapers will make it. As far as Dave Eggers' explorations go, I don't think that they're valid enough to keep this kind of printed media alive. By focusing on beautiful graphics and written stories that aren't news you're completely changing what newspapers are about. Doing this turns newspapers into simply big magazines.
1. What design issues are you interested in? 2. What is your dream collaboration? 3. Compare your fashion style to your GD style. 4. What is your ideal work environment? 5. Response to Ira Glass on good taste. 6. Write a story
I personally don't think Newspapers will make it. As far as Dave Eggers' explorations go, I don't think that they're valid enough to keep this kind of printed media alive. By focusing on beautiful graphics and written stories that aren't news you're completely changing what newspapers are about. Doing this turns newspapers into simply big magazines.
ReplyDelete