It's pretty amazing. I think this guy could do a lot of good work in Haiti and other areas that are devastated by natural disaster. He's already done amazing work in india and other parts of the world. Last I heard he was doing work in Mexico building houses. This is what design should be. Solving big issues, not making the next starbucks campaign.
1. What design issues are you interested in? 2. What is your dream collaboration? 3. Compare your fashion style to your GD style. 4. What is your ideal work environment? 5. Response to Ira Glass on good taste. 6. Write a story
I watched this documentary a few months back.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.garbagewarrior.com/
It's pretty amazing. I think this guy could do a lot of good work in Haiti and other areas that are devastated by natural disaster. He's already done amazing work in india and other parts of the world. Last I heard he was doing work in Mexico building houses. This is what design should be. Solving big issues, not making the next starbucks campaign.